Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Udder Duh Wedder

Good morning friends!

I'm taking this week off from the blog as the Okra family has quite a bit going on and as it turns out, some of us are udder duh wedder, to boot. We're hoping for a visit with my sister and her family later this week, so we need to get well very quickly.

If I know me, though, I'll still be updating my Facebook page, tweeting, and sharing photos of all the convalescing on Instagram, so feel free to catch up with me there. You can find links to follow me on all three at the bottom of this post.

If you're here to link your post about parenting to The Parent 'Hood, I'll send you over to LoveWell -- Kelly's ready and waiting for you.

Have a great week!




Like the FriedOkra Facebook page.  
Subscribe.  
Get my updates in your in-box by subscribing via email using the link on my right sidebar.
Find me on Twitter and Instagram.  There, as anywhere, I'm simply 'FriedOkra.'

2 comments:

Thoughts?