Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

My First Holiday Gift Guide - Stylish Gifts for Him and Her

I'm really excited to share some of the stylish things I'm loving for holiday gifts this year for him and her. As I've shopped for my family, I've run across some gorgeous things at various price points, from handmade items under $25 to bigger ticket leather goods up in the $200 range. I'll have something for all of the stylish adults in your life, from your besties to your smoochie.

Best of all, I'll be teaming up with a handful of the smartest women I know to bring you a complete array of gift guides for recipients of all ages and tastes, including kids, toddlers and tweens, your eco-minded and adventure-loving friends and even the wine-lovers on your list (hint hint).  I'll be providing links to all of the guides here at FriedOkra so you can easily click through and get some awesome ideas for even the most challenging people you're shopping for this year.

Join us next Tuesday, December 4 
on these awesome participating blogs.






Happy Weekend!



Get my updates in your in-box by subscribing via email using the link on my right sidebar.
Find me on Twitter and Instagram.  There, as anywhere, I'm simply 'FriedOkra.'

1 comment:

  1. Yay...I look forward to clicking through for purchases since you've done the hard part for me! ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?