Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

For Instant Mojo, Add A Blazer

(Bean sneakily took this shot of me setting up the shot for the blazer mojo post. She's clever like that.)


Well hello!

I'm over at Together in 10, a new gathering place where a bunch of stylish girlfriends encourage and inspire each other to look fabulous in just a few minutes a day. I'll be contributing there once a month, and today I'm rocking a tweed blazer to demonstrate how it can make any outfit look put together with very little effort.

Come on over and see me, y'all!

Like the FriedOkra Facebook page. 
Subscribe. 
Get my updates in your in-box by subscribing via email using the link on my right sidebar.
Find me on Twitter and Instagram.  There, as anywhere, I'm simply 'FriedOkra.'

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Have you met style maven Darlene IRL yet? She used to live in Sparkle City, and we were buds. Love her.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?