Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

The Parent 'Hood Week Four


Happy Monday! (It somehow feels wrong to put an exclamation point after that, but I'm willing myself and the rest of you to FEEL! EXCITED! ABOUT ALL THE MONDAYNESS!) After my post last week asking for your suggestions of on-line organization systems for my family, I spent some time checking out your recommendations and have found the site that I think may just bring life in the FriedOkra household back under control. I've been a busy girl for the past few days getting everything set up and scheduled for us, so I'm a little behind on getting my actual Parent 'Hood post ready. In it, I'll be telling you all about which system we've chosen and why, and exhorting you to try it if your like me and feel like your life could use a bit more order and a bit less AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Ironic, isn't it, that I haven't had time to write about how organized I'm becoming because I'm too becoming organized? I may haz a prollem. But it's a better prollem to have than, say, not knowing what day of the week it is, which will now probably almost never happen to me again! And I firmly believe that by this time next week I'll have my entire sticky, messy, perpetually-late, out-of-toilet-paper-again life figured out and scheduled down to five minute intervals. And yours too. You're welcome.

In the meantime, so glad you're here for another week of The Parent 'Hood. Did you make time in your schedule to read some of the posts other writers linked last week? I did, and let me tell you, we have some very talented writers sharing their thoughts, hearts and words here, so make sure you take time to pop in and visit at some new blogs and get to know your neighbors in The 'Hood.


Please read these guidelines before linking your post:

1. Today’s link-up will run from this morning through the Sunday night. A new link-up will start next Monday morning.
2. Link the unique URL of your parenting post, not the homepage of your blog or your parenting post will get buried under new content on your homepage and be hard to find when readers click through on your link later in the week.
3. We ask that you please include a text link to The Parent ‘Hood (on any of the hosting blogs) in your linked post.
4. Share your own posts and read and comment on other blogs. Any good 'hood is all about community, right? Read, comment, share and enjoy as you have time. We are promoting many of your posts weekly on our Facebook pages, as well as on Twitter using hashtag #theparenthood.





Like the FriedOkra Facebook page. 
Subscribe. 
Get my updates in your in-box by subscribing via email using the link on my right sidebar.
Find me on Twitter and Instagram.  There, as anywhere, I'm simply 'FriedOkra.'

1 comment:

Thoughts?