Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WIWW: Devil with the Blue Dress and White Dress On

I was in a groove early in the week, happily mixing it up with different takes on black and white and then I got completely bored with that and had to go color-crazy.

That's kinda how I roll in general. I fall in love with something and can't get enough of it, and then all-of-a-sudden BOOM! I'm completely over it, and I go all knee-jerk/back-lashy in the opposite direction.

It's not so bad with clothes, but I'm guessing the boyfriends of my past would probably say it's not the best approach to relationships.

Sorry boys!

(I dated a lot of white boys before I married Al. Can you say "inevitable?")

(Bwah-ha-ha.)

(I'm really not the least it cavalier about the way I've handled past relationships, but guilt and remorse don't play out well in quippy, funny outfit posts, and after all, I am very happily married now, as are all of them that I have kept up with, so it all came out well in the end.)

Wednesday ootd.


Black v-neck tee - White House, Black Market
White boyfriend roll-up shorts - GAP
Sandals - Katie & Kelly via DSW
Necklace - LOFT

Ootd Thursday: Berry picking with the kids.


Polka dot shorts - Target
Top - H &M
Sneaks - Converse

Friday ootd


White tee with lace embellishment - J. Crew
Skirt - Garnett Hill
Flip-flops - Payless
Jewelry - Charming Charlie


Ootd Sunday

White dress - GAP
Shoes - Payless
Jewelry - LOFT


Saturday ootd


Blue dress - J. Crew
Flip-flop belt - Lilly Pulitzer
Yellow clutch and bracelet - Charming Charlie
Flip-flops - DSW


Ootd Monday


Top - H & M
Shorts - GAP
Belt - J. Crew
Crochet sweater over shoulders - Thrifted
Sparkle flats - Chinese Laundry via DSW
Gold jewelry - Charming Charlie

Ootd Tuesday

Top - Old Navy
Shorts - Old Navy
Belt - Target
Jewelry - Charming Charlie
Red Sandals - B. O. C. via DSW



And that's What I Wore last week!  I'll also be linking this post to Fashion Friday and the casual Friday link-up at Two-Thirty-Five Designs.

Hey, don't forget to LIKE the FriedOkra Facebook page to find more daily outfit ideas, check out all my fashion-and-beauty related Pinterest finds, and find links to my favorite posts from other style bloggers and much more.

You KNOW you need to leave me some Comment Lovin' down there. Comments are better than money. (Unless you're trying to keep from breaking some white guy's heart.)  And if you leave me a comment, I'll know where to find you, so I can come love on you, too.






Like the FriedOkra Facebook page. 
Subscribe. 
Get my updates in your in-box by subscribing via email using the link on my right sidebar.
Find me on Twitter and Instagram.  There, as anywhere, I'm simply 'FriedOkra.'

6 comments:

  1. Just when I was going to give up and not care about what I wear today I see all of your cute outfits and I am motivated to make an effort:-)
    Can't decide which is my favorite-love the black and white and all of the color,too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, what "d" said.

    You are just too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl. You are just So Pretty.

    And I love your Al jokes. Or when Al jokes. We need to hang out!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH man! I have such a crush on you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue dress is my favorite. Great color for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?