Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WIWW: Mother Nature Needs to Get Her $%&#@ Together

Last week was as unseasonably cold as March was unseasonably warm. I feel like I should be wearing these outfits this month after wearing the outfits below last month, but Mother Nature? That's one fickle little wench. So here I am, still shivering, still layering, still trying my best to make eskimo warm look Miami cool.

I'M RUNNIN' OUT OF IDEAS HE-E-ERE, MIZZ NATURE!

Wednesday ootd: Oh spring, where art thou?  Rainy and chilly again.  Denim jacket forever old, new Garnet Hill tiered skirt, crochet top Liz Claiborne, polka dot boots and scarf, Target.

Wednesday: Oh spring, where art thou? Rainy and chilly again. Denim jacket (forever old - no idea where it came from anymore), new Garnet Hill tiered skirt (I got it in black too! Totally love it!), crochet top Liz Claiborne, polka dot boots and scarf, Target and dude... tights? Seriously? Yeah. Otherwise my legs would've been an unbecoming shade of blue.

Thursday's ootd: Layering over sequins.  Just a hint of sparkle today!  White jeans -J.  Crew, sparkle swing tank and blush blouse - Old Navy, Bandolino peep toes.  Fun look for Peabody's spring sing at school.

Thursday: Layering over sequins. Just a hint of sparkle today! White jeans - J. Crew, sparkle swing tank and blush blouse - Old Navy, Bandolino peep toes, grey wool ruffled sweater - Talbot's. This was a fun look for Peabody's spring sing at school. He didn't sing a single note, but he was adorbs anyway!

Tuesday's ootd:  These jeans look precisely as good as I feel, LOL.  Old Lucky brand jeans, top from TJ Maxx, raglan sleeved cotton sweater from Target, belt J.  Crew, sandals BOC and red jeweled necklaces by Lia Sophia.

Tuesday (yesterday): These jeans look precisely as good as I felt yesterday, LOL. Seems the FriedOkra household's enjoying the Viral Ickiness Domino Effect. Now it's strep. I don't have it yet, I'm still getting over the upper respiratory crud that is SO LAST WEEK. But strep is the next to take us all down. Anyway. Shabby old Lucky brand jeans, top from TJ Maxx, raglan sleeved cotton sweater Merona from Target, belt J. Crew, red sandals BOC and red jeweled necklaces by Lia Sophia.

As always, I'll be linking this post to What I Wore Wednesday! I hope y'all are all feeling healthy, warm and adorable this week! xoxo

Pssst! Are you on Facebook? Have you LIKED the FriedOkra Facebook page yet? I share lots more outfits and links and things I love for my kitchen, closet, home and life there every day. Come join me by clicking here and then on the LIKE button.


Y'all can subscribe to FriedOkra's feed here.

11 comments:

  1. I love the garnet hill skirt! Hope you are feeling better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love your outfits, especially the ruffly skirt. So cute. Hope you all feel better soon.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable outfits; you are the queen of layering in these first two pics, love them! And I also love your header photo, so purdddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that first outfit! The boots and scarf are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear ya, Mother Nature has been a total *itch this spring for us in the Northwest too! It's sunny (thank goodness) but 50 degrees. I love seeing ideas of outfits to keep warm, so I'm glad you're having crappy weather too! (sorry!).

    I love each of these looks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfits! I hope you all get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfits but I love that first skirt. Absolutely adorable. And the boots? Way cute.

    Please consider linking up for Shoe Style Saturday on http://livingoutsidethestacks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so damn cute I can hardly stand it!!!!!! Love ALL of these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfits!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so stinkin' cute! And you inspire me to dress just a tad better than I feel most days. Thanks for that--really!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?