Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: I Did Polka Dots the Hard Way

I missed last week's What I Wore post because of the stinkin' chicken pox. (What I Wore last week was all about Soft, Loose, Whatever Won't Scrape Off the Scabs on the Pox. EW!) But I do have outfits from the week before that, you know, way back when I had the will to live. (I have it again. Still not much in the way of a will to actually get dressed, but I finally made myself do it anyway yesterday and it felt kinda good. I might even get dressed again today!)

Wednesday's ootd: J Crew toothpick jeans in Bright Papaya, Old Navy chambray shirt, Talbots cardi, J Crew belt, turquoise necklace Target, Bandolino leopard pumps which badly need replacing.  I've worn these babies into the ground.

Wednesday's ootd: J Crew toothpick jeans in Bright Papaya, Old Navy chambray shirt, Talbots cardi, J Crew belt, turquoise necklace Target, Bandolino leopard pumps which badly need replacing. I've worn these babies into the ground.

Thursday's ootd: (HOW is it Thursday?) Merona cropped trench, (I am a walking Target billboard lately.  They just really nailed it this spring, for me), white matchstick jeans J Crew, navy/white striped top, Old Navy, orange belt J Crew, orange/multi scar

Thursday's ootd: Merona cropped trench, (I am a walking Target billboard lately. They just really nailed it this spring, for me), white matchstick jeans J. Crew, navy/white striped top, Old Navy, orange belt J. Crew, orange/multi scarf, Target, but years ago.

Friday's ootd: Casualidocious!  Beat up old Lucky Brand Jeans, black cord jacket LOFT, floral top TJ Maxx, red sandals B.O.C, braided leather belt thrifted.  Facebook friends (/friedokra4me) click LIKE if the while cute pigeon-toed movement in the fashion

Friday's ootd: Casualidocious! Beat up old Lucky Brand Jeans, black cord jacket LOFT, floral top TJ Maxx, red sandals B.O.C, braided leather belt thrifted. I really liked this one.  The jeans with the sandals felt sexy and fun.  I think I need to include my handbags and purses with these shots, though, don't you?  I always feel like something's missing when they aren't included.
Saturday ootd: VS sequinned tank dress, vintage Levi's denim shirt, Guess sandals.  I think I'm gonna be cold!

Saturday ootd: Victoria's Secret sequinned tank dress, vintage Levi's denim shirt, Guess sandals.

Tuesday's ootd: Finally getting my sparkle back.  Warm soft pastels are good for what ails a girl.  Winter white cords and sparkly beaded necklace-White House Black Market, baby cable sweater - Eddie Bauer, scarf - etsy, trench -Target, sparkle flats - Ch

Tuesday's (yesterday) ootd: Finally getting my sparkle back. Warm soft pastels are good for what ails a girl. Winter white cords and sparkly beaded necklace - White House Black Market, baby cable sweater - Eddie Bauer, scarf - etsy shop, trench - Target, sparkle flats - Chinese Laundry

I'm linking up to What I Wore Wednesday. I thought Lindsey's (The Pleated Poppy) own looks were extra adorable this week, so if you haven't, do go see her. She's such a cutie!



Y'all can subscribe to FriedOkra's feed here.

4 comments:

  1. I think I might be afraid of wearing color...especially after seeing your vibrant and gorgeous outfits and thinking, I could never do that.

    Hold me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the chicken pox but you look seriously great! Great outfits!

    (here from Pleated Poppy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are darling!! You look so great in white.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the stripes + floral scarf outfit! It's perfect!

    -Nathy
    http://earnestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?