Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Weekend Wishes: Mint & Coral

Have you gotten into the mint trend yet? I think I thought I was gonna be a hold-out, but then I bought this tiered skirt (below) from Garnet Hill, and it's all "Get me a mint sweater, lady." (It's rare, but when my skirts talk, I listen.)

Mint & Coral





Did you hear? I've created an actual FriedOkra Facebook page where I'll be sharing photos, links to blog posts (mine and those of my own favorite writers/bloggers) and other goodies I've found on the internet, my Instagram feed, recipes, decorating ideas and some looks I love from Pinterest, and whatever else strikes my fancy and out of which I think y'all might get a kick. (Say huh?)

I'm excited to see how and where this will go. My hope is that we can have some fun and build a little community-ish feel and just keep all kinds of conversations going there.

Check out and LIKE the FriedOkra page at http://www.facebook.com/friedokra4me. Or just click on the big old computer screen below, and you'll be all set. (You may be asked to log in to your Facebook account when you click on these links. If so, just log in as usual, head to the page and click LIKE.)

Diptic

And have a wonderful weekend!


Y'all can subscribe to FriedOkra's feed here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally into the mint- I got some Lucky ballet flats in mint and then matching OPI nail polish (couldn't resist) - Mermaid Tears! :)

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color combo...I need to keep an eye out when shopping so I can add it to my wardrobe...I have some coral, but I don't think I have any mint.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?