Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

I Can't Keep Good Stuff to Myself: Humans of New York, Blog and Facebook Page

My favorite Facebook follow of the week?

Humans of New York

Photographer Brandon Stanton captures the unique people and stories of NYC in his own remarkably touching, gentle, humorous, positive way. If you love photography, faces, or laughter, or if you just think you might enjoy checking the vibrant pulse of America's most colorful city from afar a few times a day (never occurred to me that I might, but I totally do!), follow HoNY on Facebook, and check out Brandon's blog, Humans of New York.

OHMYGRANNY. I'm totally smitten, and not just a little bit addicted. And the comments and responses on Facebook often fascinate and tickle me almost as much as Brandon's original photos and words.

Here are a few samples of Brandon's amazing work.

















(Photo credits Brandon Staton - Humans of New York.)








Y'all can subscribe to FriedOkra's feed here.

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking at his photos ever since you posted this! Love!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?