Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

They Also Cleaned Up the Kitchen, Did Two Loads of Laundry and Put Themselves to Bed After Carefully Flossing One Another's Teeth

Photobucket

Last night I asked the kids, "What do y'all want for dinner?"

And they shouted back enthusiastically, in unison, "WE WANT LEAN PROTEINS! PREFERABLY LEGUMES BECAUSE WE LOVE US SOME FIBER! AND WHOLE GRAINS! AND A COLORFUL ASSORTMENT OF RAW OR STEAMED VEGETABLES! PLE-E-EASE, MAMA?"

So... what's going on in your Imaginary World?




Y'all can subscribe to FriedOkra's feed here.

7 comments:

  1. Also, I abso-stinking-lutely LOVE that photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids get themselves up and dressed in the morning without me having to nag, I mean 'ask' them more than once!

    And aren't your children two of the most adorable children ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one with absolutely perfect children who would never-not-ever dig a big hole in the yard and then track the mud from it over not only the freshly mopped kitchen floor but also the dining room carpet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Oh Mom, you work so hard for us. Let me do the laundry for you this week. Oh, and dinner? I'll take care of that. By the way, I cleaned my room today without you asking me to do it."

    I love my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We witnessed a magical miracle the other day at my house. There were socks on the floor and they mysteriously made their way to the hamper - without my help! I am still amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My home renovations projects are done, ya know.....new carpet, new master bath.

    Oh, and I'm laying on the beach in Destin perfectly tan, SI bikini-hot next to George Clooney engaged in a wickedly delicious conversation where I'm witty and saying the things that normally I think to say later.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?