Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

A Peabody Drive-by Post

This boy, y'all.

He's this perfect combination of I-really-want-to-sell-you-to-the-gypsies and I-oogie-woogie-squidgy-widgy-lovey-wuvvy-schmuvvy you.

Did we not all see this coming while I was pregnant with him?

He is STUPID-CUTE (I mean, he's not stupid. He's so cute that it's stupid. And it makes me stupid how cute he is), like OHMYHEART-cute, but also? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Oh forget it. You know what I mean.

What?

Oh. Let me clarify

Peabody, not Al.

(Although ...)

Anyway as I've mentioned, I'm a bit busy this week so I don't have time to write a proper post, but I thought I'd post a few recent pictures of this boy. So you can see what I'm dealin' with here.

I also HAFTA tell you about some of the ADORABLE things Peabody's been saying, now that he's decided that he really, rilly likes to talk. A LOT. (OHMYEARS!)

My top five favorite things that Peabody says right now:

Lik, Mama! Uh lahler totter! (Look, Mama, a water tower!)

Mama, et cooooooode ow dere! (Mama, it's cold out there!) (When he says this, he hugs himself really tight and shivers.)

I giggit! I giggit ninnonay um da yer-yidder-yader! (I'll get it! I'll get the lemonade from the refrigerator!)

Daddo mp jiiiiiiive uh pupple Cheet! NOOOOOOOW! (Peabody wants to drive the purple Jeep! Now!)

Daddeeee HOOOOOO! Daddee HOOOOO! (Daddy's home!) (I'm guessing you can imagine why I love hearing this one so much!)

And lik, Mama! Pitchers mp Dado!

An attack of the giggles last Sunday:

Photobucket
Ha-ha- HA HA HA!!

Photobucket
Oooooh me oh my, that's just soooo hilarious, Dad!

Photobucket
Hee hee heee... I can't (gasp) stop (gasp) laughin'!

And he was willing to pose briefly this morning when Mama interrupted his relaxing post-bus-run episode of Nynono Cheen (Dinosaur Train):

Photobucket
CHEESE? YES I'D LOVE SOME CHEESE! WHERE'S THE CHEEEEEEEEEESE??? GIMME SOME CHEEEESE!

Photobucket
Wait, what? Oh. You want me to SAY cheese?

Photobucket
Well alright then. CHEEEEEEEESE.

Photobucket
OKAY! GETTING TIRED OF THIS NOW! CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE.

Photobucket
Alrighty then. Since there's no actual cheese involved here, I think I'll get back to Nynono Cheen now. Will that be all, Mom? Kthxbai!





Y'all can subscribe to FriedOkra's feed here.

9 comments:

  1. I don't think Mr. Peabody could get any cuter! Love all his little sayings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! And he's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is too cute!

    I have often said this about my son: "the only reason he's still here is because he is so cute!" He is cute and funny and knows how to use these qualities at just the right time. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes....he is stupid cute all right. ♥ tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a good thing they're cute, or stuff like that diaper + gravity you posted about a few days ago would put a mama over the edge!

    I missed your "de-lurk" request, but am happy to oblige today!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. *clunk*

    I'm dead from the cute.

    Mylanta, I can't believe you are stopping at two. You and Al are depriving the world of beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww... I love how you wrote out his sayings... I feel like I could hear him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Megan, I was going to tag you in the UBP 10 video that I loaded into our Ultimate Blog Party Facebook event http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=149510815113158

    But I don't think we're friends yet on Facebook. If you use Facebook for your blogging friends, then you can add me susan.carraretto

    I hope you'll be joining us again for the UBP 11.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?