Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Welcome, Welcome Fahoo Ramus, Welcome, Welcome Dahoo Damus

And what happened then?
Well, in Who-ville they say
That the (Snow) Grinch's small heart
Grew three sizes that day!


(PTOING!)

Photobucket
Fahoo fores, dahoo dores

Photobucket
Welcome snowfall bring your light

Photobucket
Fahoo fores, dahoo dores.

Photobucket
Welcome snowflakes sparkling bright!



(I made up that last part all by myself.)

(I know. Very impressive.)

(I'd have never come up with such genius as "fahoo ramus, dahoo damus" though. Clearly Dr. Seuss will always remain in a league all his own.)


Y'all can subscribe to FriedOkra's feed here.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE that second photo. I would frame it if, I were you.
    And the last one? I love that one too.
    You and your camera have just made my day a little bit better. :)

    Did Dr. Seuss come up with the song? I can never remember if he had a hand in creating the "movie" or not. It is my favorite Christmas special, of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos and the last line is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful. I really love your snow shots. the second is my fav. love the red. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I needed someone to remind me that snow is pretty. We have a lot of it up here right now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?