Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

December, You Are The Total Package

Photobucket

Busily getting ready for another party. Tonight it's the neighborhood progressive Christmas party, and FriedOkra Manor is home numero uno, so we're in charge of appetizers and pre-dinner cocktails. Which means we got to buy some GOOD wine.

Photobucket

It also means I have to clean the downstairs. AGAIN.

But it's okay because really, it needs to be cleaned this often. And if I didn't have people coming for a holiday soiree?

I sooooo wouldn't do it.

I guess December has what it takes to make me do things I wouldn't normally do.

December! You little vixen!

What are you doing this month that you wouldn't normally do?

Whatever it is, I hope it's fun!



Y'all can subscribe to FriedOkra's feed here.

3 comments:

  1. I will be doing some once-a-year cleaning chores before we host my side of the family's Christmas. We also have a child's birthday the week before, so we have the dreaded before-or-after party dilemma! I vote for after . . .
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year we'll be spending two days driving home to Mom's :) Our first Christmas traveling from Florida...

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretties!!!!!!!!

    I totally agree about the cleaning.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?