Apparently, he's still a total mystery to me, at least when it comes to narrowing down what he REALLY loves to eat. Probably because he really loves to EAT. Period.
(I'm thankful we have the rest of our lives together for us to conduct detailed and exhaustive research in this area.)
(This evening's laboratory work involves family-sized bag of barbecue potato chips.)
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Sports or the History Channel
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
He is not a big fan of mint.
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order to drink?
A Manhattan, up.
5. Where did he go to high school?
Vienna High in Vienna GA
6. What size shoe does he wear?
10 1/2 - 11
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Braves baseball memorabilia. Or ... money.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Meatloaf, spicy chicken or a cheeseburger, if that counts.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Peanuts (or nuts of any kind, really), and he does.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
He doesn't eat cereal now, but I think he loved Frosted Flakes as a kid.
11. What would he never wear?
Never say never. He would wear pretty much anything for a laugh, and he has. (See below.)
12. What is his favorite sports team?
The Atlanta Braves
13. Who did he vote for?
He votes for the candidate, not the party. But I'm not revealing any of his choices because I didn't ask him if it was okay and he is a very private guy about such matters.
14. Who is his best friend?
Me, Marquis and Pete
15. What is something you do that he wished you wouldn't do?
Correct his grammar and pronunciation on the rare occasion I think he's said something the wrong way. (I wish I didn't do it, too.) Also, I beat myself up too much, according to him.
16. What is his heritage?
He's 1/16th Cherokee.
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Lemon coconut if it has to be cake, but he is really more of a pie person.
18. Did he play sports in high school?
19. What could he spend hours doing?
20. What is one unique talent he has?
He sings beautifully, but in my opinion his unique talent is in how he relates to other people. He has a gift for making each person he interacts with feel like the most important person in the room. And I really love that about him.
If I gave this list of questions to Al for him to answer, our answers wouldn't match at all because he would answer every one of them with a self-deprecating joke, which is another thing (well, two things!) I love about him: He's hilarious and very humble. But he's also really wonderful and loving and GOOD, and there aren't enough glowing words in the world to describe how much I love and appreciate him.
On #11? I totally rest my case, y'all.