Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

This is Not What I Promised You. I Promise.

Happy November Tooth!

I promised you pictures but then the weekend sortof took on a life of its own and before I knew it, Sunday night had arrived and there were no pictures edited to post for y'all. Phooey.

Good news is there are even more pictures to post now because I took about a zillion Saturday night and my Dad sent me a zillion more that he and my Mom took while we were at the beach so now when I actually do get around to posting pictures it's going to be like the opening of a big new installation in The Gallerie d' FriedOkra. Really! With cocktails and heavy hors d'oeuvres. HOT AND COLD ones, people. On real plates! I'm not just talking a big basket of goldfish crackers and a box of Franzia here!

And I don't want to give away too many of my secrets but there may be some video footage of Mr. Peabody, too, in his jammies.

So you can forgive me.

Right?

In the meantime I will send you off to 5 Minutes for Parenting where I'm sharing a really clever idea for how to wrest some of that Halloween candy out of the tightly-clinched fists of your small people. WITHOUT HAVING TO CALL THE PARAMEDICS. YES! You too can be peaceably candy-free again by tomorrow morning if you read my post, work fast and employ a little, um, creative imagery, shall we say.

Y'all can subscribe to FriedOkra's feed here.

7 comments:

  1. I love the way you write! :) I would sooooo be there at the grand opening of your gazillion pictures gallery, hearing how you described it! I would possibly even haul all my small children across the Atlantic for such an event. It sounds that good! :) I'm so glad that it's an ONLINE event though, so that I don't have to! ;)

    Love you! You've been on my mind a lot lately for no apparent reason (I'm thinking God...) and I just wanted to tell you I love you, and you're super-duperly special.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with Goldfish...just saying. I would be happy. lol

    I have a ton of pictures to edit too, but UGGG such a pain some days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, Oh, OH! Pictures, hors d'oeuvres and even a special appearance by Mr. Peabody in all his adorable cuteness...wow! I wait with bated breath!

    ReplyDelete
  4. [url=http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=259462]buy mexitil without prescription[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  5. [url=http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=259462]buy mexitil generic[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  6. [url=http://forums.bleachexile.com/member.php?u=57438]kidizoom digital camera [/url] and
    [url=http://forums.bleachexile.com/member.php?u=57532]back pain relief
    muscle relaxer
    back pain treatment
    arthritis pain
    chronic pain
    [/url]

    [url=http://kinopoisk.sms-jet.ru/sitemap.html]скачать фильмы[/url] скачать фильмы

    digital camera user and
    joint pain
    back pain relief
    hip pain
    muscle relaxer
    back pain

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?