Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Poor Thing Keeps Asking Me Why His Bath Water is So Salty and Has a Bay Leaf in It.

But thus far I don't think he's caught on. It's probably best he remain in the dark as long as possible.

Gobble gobble gobble, y'all!

(And I know commenting over there's a little complicated, so feel free to hop on back over here after you read that story and laugh with me in the comments. I get lonely laughing by myself, plus it makes me look like I'm a few side dishes short of a full Turkey Day feast, if you know what I mean.)


Y'all can subscribe to FriedOkra's feed here.

13 comments:

  1. LOL! How precious! That's definitely going to be a story to tell her about when she gets older. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For Peabody's sake, I hope you eat Ham this year....cute story. Thanks for sharing!

    (Or better yet, how bout we eat some roasted "Gamecock" with a side of "Yellow Jackets"??? GO TIGERS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't you get the boy a "pardon"? It seems to happen every year at the White House . . .
    :o)
    Personally, we're having a casual pot-luck for lunch with the Packer game at my in-laws . . . then a formal turkey dinner at my sister's in the evening. The best of both worlds!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word that is so funny. I totally didn't see that coming. Ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm - where does she get this from? I think she comes by it honestly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say I don't blame her. I love me a nibble of those chubby baby thighs, too. We've got quite the supply over here! What a great memory and what sounds like a sweet sis/bro relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laughing with you (not at you, with you). DEFINITELY laughing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lordy...I think a fat juicy thigh sounds better than this bird I've been playing with for 2 days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply precious :)

    Happy Thanksgiving to you & your sweet little family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was drinking when I read that and it ALMOST came out my nose!!! That's hilarious, she is too much! hahah

    Happy Thanksgiving! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, the things that little girls pick up on! Especially when they're in love with their yummy little brother. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?