Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

And It Don't Look Like I'll Ever Stop My Wandering

Yep. I'm gone again.

I'm over at 5 Minutes for Parenting talking about the joy I've felt lately as I've witnessed Bean's maternal instinct begin to blossom. Teddy's got himself a beautiful Little Mama.

And here's somethin' else beautiful. I thought you might enjoy a little oasis of peacefulness on your inevitably hectic Monday morning.

Listen to that gorgeous harmony, y'all.

That's what we all need lately, isn't it? Just a little more of that gorgeous harmony.

(Video removed.)

Have a beautiful day!


Y'all can subscribe to FriedOkra's feed here.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! James Taylor is one of my favorites. Have a beautiful day!! By the way I really enjoy your blog. You make me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?