Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

OHMYGRANNY! She's a Teenybopper!

My beautiful, adorable, sweet, smart, talented elder niece Olivia turns the big ONE-THREE today.

Happy Birthday Olivia! I remember, as if it were yesterday, the day shortly after you were born that your Mom handed you over to me for the first time and I held you and looked into your dark, lovely eyes and sniffled and sobbed my way through our first meeting. You were so incredibly beautiful to me then, and such a wonder, just as you are today.

I suspect you always will be.

We love you so much!

(And I hope this doesn't embarrass Your Teenageriness too much.)

Aunt Megan, Uncle Al, Bean and Peabody






Y'all can subscribe to FriedOkra's feed here.

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love Bean's lips! okay that sounds weird but I think you get what I mean. LOL! That is adorable.
    Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so cute! I love Beans lips too and you have a great voice. It was nice to see you both on video. Happy Birthday to Olivia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU Aunt Megan and Alex!!! :) That is so sweet! This is one of the best parts of my day...it means a whole LOT to me to get a special birthday song like that. And Alex, I love your voice! Thank you both so much. I really, really love it. :)

    ♥♥,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks so much like you. You're a couple of sweeties. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just precious! What a wonderful way to send a birthday greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect way to wish your neice a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this video!!! You are both the cutest!! Bean makes great facial expressions!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an honor to be Olivia...and get a post like that!! I'll be waiting for mine on May 27th...30 is big enough for a post, right? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?