Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Woman, 40, Magically Transformed into Jello® by Two Children

Chicagoland, IL: A woman in northern-suburban Chicago yesterday was miraculously reduced to a cube of cherry Jello® when her children joined forces to turn the dial up to dangerously high levels on the cute-o-meter.

Sources close to the woman identified only as "FriedOkra" (which is also a Southern comfort-food delicacy) say that despite this development, she's doing quite well - radiant, rosy and sweet, but rather uncharacteristically quiet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Girls, I blogged at the Peanut blog today about a topic that's at least NEAR to the heart, if not always so DEAR. Men, you will probably not find the topic all that entertaining, and if you go read, you may find yourself more than a little um, uncomfortable. As my second grade teacher Mrs. Bennett always said, "A word to the wise is sufficient!"


Y'all can subscribe to FriedOkra's feed here.

27 comments:

  1. Oh! That picture of them both swaddled up gave me warm fuzzies!! They're just oozing cuteness! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, shucks! They are just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture where they are both swaddled?

    I think I swooned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE how you started this post. SO creative!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word. So much cuteness shouldn't be allowed in one family. I want to eat them with a spoon. I won't, don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I just gained a few pounds from all the sugary sweetness oozing from those pics. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The swaddle pic is hilarious - did she ask to be wrapped up, too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just turned into Jello myself looking at the pictures. I LOVE the closeup of Bean looking at his foot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doesn't she just look HUGE now? So grown up! LOVE the swaddling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love baby feet, so Bean and Peanut's foot melted me. How wonderful is she!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love, love, love these pics!

    Isn't swaddling the best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful pictures and babies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is beautiful! And oh, so perfect. Good Job, Mama! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The swaddled picture is just too much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh My Gosh (Granny) Megan. Those are the most adorable, cutest, sweetest, most precious pictures I have ever laid me eyes on. I know my heart melted, I can't imagine the melted bliss you are in

    ReplyDelete
  16. We have the exact same blanket that Bean is wrapped up in! Such a cute pic =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I knew these were waiting on me but I didn't count on JUST HOW STINKIN' DARLIN' THEY'D BE! Wait a second--SURE, I DID! Makes me want my kids to go back in time so I can take swaddled picchas and little baby hands.

    So very sweet...your milk must let down every time you look at BOTH of the :).

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. They are gorgeous and so connected. Fabulous pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow, that is just too too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?