Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Still Packin' the Peanut

Yep, still pregnant! Feels like I made some progress over the weekend, though. In the back of my mind I've had TODAY set as Peanut's birthday, but as of now, it doesn't look likely I'll be right about that. I'll keep y'all posted and will update The Peanut Blog after my OB (I typed BO the first time I tried that, hee hee. I'm so mature!) appointment late this afternoon.

Actually I hope to be back HERE before then with a post, probably long about naptime-ish. For now though, my regular Monday post is up at 5 Minutes for Parenting, so feel free to hop on over there.

Now. What's for breakfast?



Y'all can subscribe to FriedOkra's feed here.

5 comments:

  1. The day is still young! Though, I've not had one of mine when I "expected" to. Suppose since I think this one will be early, it'll be late. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I think I am as anxious now as I was before my grandson was born LOL. When is your actual due date? Your post at 5 Minutes was touching. I'm experiencing those same last firsts, now please excuse me while I go have a good cry after I peel a little boy out of the fridge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's hoping for a big ol' "Wow, you're in labor and didn't even know it!" at that appointment. These last days can be so long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there hun! In time. He just isn't ready to give up the warmth yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?