Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2008

And Nothin' Says "Happy Saturday" Like Cheese!

Hey! Big news! My first cooking post is up at Blissfully Domestic. Mmmmmm. Good old Southern cheesestraws. Y'all go check it out and show 'em they hired the right gal by leaving a little comment lurv.

Also, The Best of Fried Okra (ahem) continues this Saturday. I'm re-posting the series on how Al and I met and married, one cliff-hangin' installment at a time. Go get in on the ground floor -- how I completely humiliated myself the first time we met (you know by now it couldn't have gone any other way, right?)

Happy Saturday, y'all!

5 comments:

  1. I'm heading there now - of course they hired the right girl! I enjoyed reading the Al and Megan saga again too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go with the Blissfully Domestic!!! I love reading the story of you and Al again. Can't wait until next Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I love cheesestraws! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to do Lora's Met My Mate Monday...I totally forgot it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, Megan! Loved your post--don't know which I want more--the cheese straws or your measuring cups! Are they Oxo?

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?