Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2008

You Must Have These Recipes

A collection of the recipes I've posted on FriedOkra, all in one place. Imagine that!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Hors D'Oeuvres  
Glazed Italian Sausage Bites
Sausage & Cheese Balls
Pumpkin Dip
Leftover Ham Spread (A Ham Pate)
Hot Ham & Cheese Rolls
Chili Toasted Nuts
Winter Fruit Compote with a Selection of Cheeses
Thai Chicken Pizza
My Guacamole
Coconut Shrimp
Cucumber Sandwiches
Cheesy Ranch Bread

Soups
Hearty Tortellini Soup with Sausage
Katie's Championship Chili
Nevada Annie's Championship Chili
Paula's Chili
Jen-Jen's White Chicken Chili
Country Brunswick Stew
Gazpacho
Vegetable Beef Soup
Wisconsin Beer Cheese Soup
Chicken Marsala Soup
Sopa de Pollo (Mexican Chicken Soup)
Italian Wedding Soup
Homemade Chicken Stock
Old Fashioned Chicken and Dumplings
Vegetable Beef Soup
Stone Soup (Beef and Barley) and How to Host a Stone Soup Party for Kids


Salads
My Favorite San Francisco Salad
Oregano & Cheese Salad Dressing
Tortellini & Ham or Turkey Salad
Fruit Kebabs
Picante Three Melon Salad

Photobucket

Meats & Main Dishes

Slow-Cooker Barbecue Pork
Slow-Cooker Braised Shortribs
Grandmama Friedokra's Hamburger Casserole
Potroasted Meatball Stew a la FriedOkra (Includes slow-cooker directions)
Hearty Tortellini Soup with Sausage
My Shrimp & Grits
Katie's Championship Chili
Nevada Annie's Championship Chili
Paula's Chili
Jen-Jen's White Chicken Chili
Country Brunswick Stew
Two Red Beans & Rice Recipes
My Favorite Manicotti
Emeril's Summertime Risotto
Easy Enchilda Casserole
Creamy Linguine with Zuccini
Thai Chicken Pizza
Chicken Aioli
Creamy Spinach & Artichoke Sauce for Chicken, Fish or Pasta
Chicken & Sweet Potato Stew

Eggs and Other Breakfast Treats
Banana Bread French Toast

Seafood
My Shrimp & Grits
Emeril's Summertime Risotto
Coconut Shrimp

Photobucket


Sandwiches, Spreads & Such

Pimento Cheese
Hot Ham & Cheese Rolls
Classic Summer Damater (Tomato) Sandwich
Open-Faced Soupy Pizza Sandwich (Toddler Pizza)
Cucumber Sandwiches
Egg Salad Sandwiches
Sausage and Pepper Sandwich
Summer Veggie Sandwich
Monte Cristo Peanut Butter Strawberry Sandwich
Smoked Turkey Salad Sandwich
Leftover Ham Spread (A Ham Pate)
My Guacamole

Veggies & Sides
Actual Fried Okra
Garlic Cheese Grits
Orange Zested Grits
Cranapple Crunch
Two Vidalia Onion Casseroles
Vidalia Onion Pie
Emeril's Summertime Risotto (Leave out the shrimp to make it a side dish.)
Black-Eyed Peas with Courtney's Secret Ingredient
Creamy Linguine with Zucchini
My Aunt Willie's Squash Casserole
Hot Apricot Casserole

Photobucket


Dessertish Things of Love, Chocolate & Guilt

Amaretto Eggnog Pound Cake with Vanilla Rum Glaze
Pomanders: A Rolled No-Bake Chocolate Cookie
Pecan Sandies
Cranapple Crunch
Pumpkin Crunch
Southern Pecan Pie
Blueberry Buckle
Grandmama Clover's Fruit Freeze (An All-Fruit, No Sugar Punch or Popsicle-ish Thing
Peach Cobbler
Peach Pie
Key Lime Bars
Super Easy Saltine Cracker Toffee Bars
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
German Chocolate Turtle Cake
Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake
Earthquake Cake
Chocolate Icebox Cake
Grandmama FriedOkra's Easy and Ridiculously Rich Chocolate Pie
Chocolate White Chocolate Cheesecake
FriedOkra's Own Banana Bread

Snacks
Puppy Chow
Ants on a Log/LadyBug Apple
Fruit & Grain Bars
Sausage & Cheese Balls
Pumpkin Dip
Hot Apricot Casserole
Spooky Oreo Eyeball Treats

8 comments:

  1. Oooh! Thanks for putting them all together. I've made several of these but our favorite so far is your Mom's red beans and rice recipe. This reminds me to make it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you - how nice of you!

    Is this a list for me to choose from when I come over to visit or are you suggesting I cook on my own? Because I did not see Kraft Macaroni and cheese on the list OR spaghetti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, thanks for sharing these. I am glad to see how to make fried okra. Most Southern grannies would pass down that recipe by saying "you just make it, throw in some okra and it turns out like so." - Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank goodness I don't have to scroll through your posts to get the recipes. My mom, my sister and I will have so much fun making most of these. We all love to cook and share recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous list! Thanks for putting all these amazing-sounding recipes together and categorizing them. I've gotta get cookin'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! Thanks!! I want to get involved in a recipe swap. Are you aware of any blog carnivals or the like that do a regular recipe exchange? I can't find one googling, so I'm thinking about starting my own.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have a bit in common! I'm a Southern Girl too (who adores fried okra, which is what brought me to your blog!) and who spent 5 winters in Minnesota. Anyway, I'd love it if you'd visit my new cooking blogsite....www.KitchenScoop.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! I just followed your fried okra recipe and I am in heaven! I gave up trying to fry okra years ago because I could never get it right, but a friend gave me some today, so I thought, what the heck! I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out - just like my mama and grandmama used to make it. Thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?