Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008

An' I can see you, your brown skin shinin' in the sun - y'got your hair combed back and your sunglasses on, baby!

Photobucket
(Do you know who this is? Click on the photo to see if you're right!)


In the market for new sunglasses? Want to see if your favorite shades are the most flattering for your face?

(I was dubious at first. Do I really need to know that these I've been wearing for 4 years are all wrong? Or wouldn't I rather just live in blissful ignorance? I'm not gonna lie to you, people, it was a quandry for me.)

Head on over to Chic Critique where I'm blathering on about sunglasses. And showing pictures of a few of my favorite bloggers - and my onliest sister - sportin' their own go-to eyewear.

Happy All New Tips, Tricks & Tools Thursday, y'all!

4 comments:

  1. How timely of you... I was looking for sunglasses the other day, and thought they ALL looked wrong! I'm going to pop over and see what you have to offer me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always end up buying the same pair of sunglasses, usually from the dollar store. I guess I should go see if I've been totally wrong...

    by the way, I'm very impressed with your brushes with fame... I loved the Smothers Brothers! :)

    I had another brush yesterday - I took Jack and a friend to the park and guess who was there? Ever heard of Third Day? Yes, there was Mac Powell, lead singer. And his kids. :) I acted all cool and everything, don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright - I clicked on the picture and I'm still not sure - is it your sister?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend, ANNA!!! :) It helps that I know her in real life!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?