Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Got Us Some Winners, Y'all!

The winners of the two wonderful, helpful, possibly even life-altering Deirdre Imus Going Green books are the following lovely readers:

Jaci Burton
Shay @ Uniquely Yours
Mary Freebies
Chanelireli
Jennifer @ Dazed & Confused


Congrats, y'all and thanks to every single one of you who registered for the drawing. I've emailed each winner except Chanelireli (would you click the email button on my side bar and contact me directly?) with a request for your mailing addresses, so respondez vous (I am sooooooooo Euro-chic, people!) and I'll get your gifts to you ASAP.

Have a great rest of your Saturday. Cheerio!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I can't wait to read the books. It was a great giveaway and I really appreciate it :-)

    Jaci

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited. This is the first time I have won anything. And I am so glad I won these books. I have been trying to go green one step at a time as I learn new things. These books will definitely help. I am anxious to get them in hand and begin reading. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners!
    Fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted a picture on my blog today just for you...
    Smiles!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?