Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008

Book Winners 'n More. Not Necessarily in That Order

It's Friday! Happy Friday, people! I'm over at Chic Critique today, hangin' with the girls, talkin' about feet.

And honey.

I know, right? YUM! Y'all come on over -- it doesn't feel quite like home without YOU.

And speaking of YOU, did YOU know Chic Critique has a day or two a week set aside for guest reviews written by YOU? Well, it's TRUE. Because who knows better than YOU do? So if YOU have a pick or pan YOU'D love to share about a beauty, body, skincare, health or even fashion product, write it up and submit it to Chic-Critique@Live.com for review.* We can't wait to hear from YOU!


Now before you go, lemme get these winners of Growing Up Green! announced. The lucky winners are the following very lovely and enthusiastic entrants:

Someone at Someone Being Me (and by "me" I mean "her," not really "me," because I'm not giving a book to me. I already HAVE a book, silly! Let's not be GREEDY. It's a good book but I don't need two. Besides, that wouldn't be very eco-friendly, now would it?)

AndiK

and

Jill at live, laugh, blog

I'll contact the winners via email to gather mailing addies, etc. for shipping. Enjoy your books, ladies!

For those of you who really wanted to read Growing Up Green! by Deirdre Imus, it's available now at bookstores nationwide, and online at the big on-line book stores. And I hope to be giving away a final copy later this month, as well!

A HUGE thank you to Simon & Schuster for sharing these awesome books with me, so I could share 'em with y'all.

Y'all have a great day and don't forget to head on over to Chic Critique. Mama's got the kettle on for you.

*All entries are also subject to editing because, as June says, we're anal like that. But not TOO anal - have you seen the scrawlings I've been allowed to get away with over there?





3 comments:

  1. Wow! I am so excited. You just made my Friday. I love your blog and I can't wait to read this book. I know if you recommended it then it has to be good. I sent you my address in email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wheeeeeeeeeee! Thanks!

    I haven't won anything since that New Kids on the Block doll in second grade. I've been in the midst of the giveaway desert, my friend.

    I've already sent you my email because I Just.Can't.Wait!

    ~ AndiK

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to the weiners....I mean winners.


    tee hee

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?