Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Oopsie, Now I Really Have Egg On My Face!

I DO! I DO have the picture of the final outcome of the cake hoopla afterall!

And here it is!

This one's 'specially for my Aunt Joy. It's not as good as hers were, back when she used to make them for us EVERY Easter. And those BUNNY CAKES were the highlight of the day for us kids, I will tell you that RIGHT NOW, ohyestheyWERE!

But he's cute enough to eat, is he not? Oh, and that little blob of green under his nose? The one which makes him look as if he needs a Bunny Tissue? Yeah, I have no idea where that came from. I walked the cake a couple doors down before we took this picture. Some settlin' must've occured during transport!

Photobucket

Happy Easter, again.

13 comments:

  1. It's cute - even with a runny nose! It is cod season after all. Bet that bunny makes a little Bean happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! I know Bean LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable of course, just as expected... Enjoy it. & have a Blessed Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my mom used to make that cake....and I so want to make one...but I have no where we are going....and I soooooooooooo don't need a whole cake here. LOL

    love it. thanks for the memory.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter to you too!

    xo ~ K

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute and not at all the green grass cupcakes I guessed! :-)

    Loved the slideshow, too! Happy Easter, M, A and Bean!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOO cute!! I always love food when I'm pregnant, too, since I don't have to worry about getting fat - it's gonna happen no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I have been trying to come up with ideas for Suzie's birthday cake. This give me a good Idea. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how sweet! I'm lucky if I can get the rectangle cake frosted nice...

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is fabulous! I love doing the themed cakes when I can. Thanks for the great picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?