Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

OHMYGRANNY, People, It's a ...

So, we had our 20 week level II ultra-sound today.

There's a real-live 13 oz. little baby in there. A healthy, growing, active (I coulda told you that part before the scan, though! This one's nickname should be Boom-boom!) itty-bitty person-let with all ten fingers and all ten toes and a beautiful little heart and a perfect little spine.

Al and Bean sat quietly and stared at the screen with me and are absolutely thrilled with what they saw.

Everything's lookin' very good in there with our little Peanut, and we couldn't be happier. Unless, you know, it'd held up a sign that said, "Yeah, all this cuteness, and I'm already potty-trained, too!" But it didn't.

Well, I guess that's all I have to report this afternoon. Seems like there was one other thing I meant to tell y'all, but I just can't put my finger on what, so I'll just let you get on back to your day.

Thanks for stoppin' by, y'all!

16 comments:

  1. YOU.CAN.NOT.EVEN.DO.THAT.YOU.CRUEL.WOMAN!! :-)

    We want to know . . . spill it! Boy or girl . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny. You know that with each child you lose brain cells, so that's probably why your memory is slipping now!
    Just think how bad my brain is, after having 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL you are so funny.....seriously.....FUNNY!

    now spill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee. I'm guessing girl. Or boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, I know!! It's a... BABY!!! Congratulations on seeing the little boomer. Can't wait to hear whatever it is you forgot. I'm on #5, so I can't remember much, either...

    (grin)

    ReplyDelete
  6. MEAN!!! M.E.A.N!!! Not fair.

    please share...please...

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHAT? Oh, you're just a giggling over there, aren't you? Tell us! Tell us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm 19th-ing it, what kind of baby? I want to know!

    Congrats on doing so well! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How can you be so mean to your fans?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well was there a peanut on the PEANUT or not? "Found a peanut, found a peanut, found a peanut yesterday" .......

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?