Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Little Debbie® Probably Makes Cuter Ones, But I am A Glutton for Punishment, You See.

I'm supposed to be napping right now, because y'all KNOW a Mama's going to need PUH-LENTY O' REST before attempting to make these with her 3 year old sous chef, Madame Destructo Smearyfinger Lickabowl.

Ahem.

I do believe I shall endeavor to dye my frosting green before she alights from her chambers, postnappytime.

Ya THINK?

How close to this picture will our finished product turn out, do you reckon?

Photobucket

Y'all keep us in your thoughts, will you?

*Shudder.*

15 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished product. :) That's funny.. my son has a similar nickname whenever we attempt baking projects together, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am confident that yours will look even better than the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute! I'm sure that with your able assistants help, yours will look just as good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you are very brave. But let's talk about something else in your post. Bean still takes naps? I'm green with envy. Oh, ha! I didn't even mean to say that. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet they'll be plenty cute - and I've found that people are VERY forgiving of cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will bless us with a picture of the post smeary fingers lickabowl specials, won't you???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanna see some after pics!!
    And I love love love the name of your sous chef - nice and descriptive :)
    Uh, have fun, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They never do look as good, do they? But I'm sure they will taste DIVINE. And remember, those people have FOOD SET DESIGNERS, you know. The picture was probably plastic or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. I wouldn't even attempt those without a toddler on hand let alone with! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh me oh my....can't wait to see how they turned out.

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to see how they turn out. Be strong and brave!

    ReplyDelete
  12. those look nifty. let us know how they come out

    ReplyDelete
  13. Who cares what they look like - how do they taste? Mind if I come over and have one or six?

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?