Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Twitching. Badly.

I just peeked at my Google Reader!

Y'all have been prolific this weekend to say the very least. And we were very much too busy for the past 48 hours. We went to a little neighborhood Halloween party Friday night, then The Wedding pretty much all day yesterday (oh yes, it was THAT kind of wedding!), and then we hosted Bean's little cake and ice cream party this afternoon for a few close friends.

It was all large fun indeed.

But I didn't get the laundry done.

The residents of FriedOkra Manor will all be starting the new week with our underpants on inside out. RATS!

And I will be doing the laundry tomorrow. And I really, really, like RILLY want to just sit and read blogs and comment away to my heart's content while I launder, even though I have The Wedding to tell you about and the final chapter of THE JEANS saga which I have been promising for two weeks, plus. And there's more, too.

But tomorrow, I just want to catch up on my reading and leave many thoughtful and heartfelt comments hither, thither and yon. And wash the underpants.

Tell me you're okay with that?

18 comments:

  1. girl, i am so totally okay with that.

    Can't wait til you hither yither and yon my way!

    Blessings,
    Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just go and read and do what you need to do to get caught up! Can't WAIT to hear about The Wedding though. I love me some good wedding tales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally okay with me, sister. But...you must promise me for the LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THE WORLD that you will NOT wear your underwear inside out. Something about that just isn't right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan, I'm right there with ya, girl. The kids and I have been gone all week at rehearsals and performances, and "struck by a tornado" would not be too strong a description for this house! But we took a day of rest today...and tomorrow we'll clean like banshees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. no prob. We'll be here waiting on ya. Tapping our foot. No pressure.

    hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, alright. Fine.

    Just kiddin' - I have no doubt that your next posts will be well worth the wait. Can't wait to hear about the wedding and Bean's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, Ok, we'll let'cha slide this time (considering my own posts have not be Pulitzer Prize material!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please get your undies clean. We will wait for your return

    ReplyDelete
  9. I understand the inside out underwear situation. Our 25 year old washer died this week. I spent the weekend looking at new washers, MAN ALIVE those suckers are expensive!

    When it is finally delivered this week, I will have a Mount Everest pile to tackle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Take Bean to the mall and buy new undies--more time for reading tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Read away! I'll see ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's actually my agenda for today, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay ... it's fine with me too ... but just this once!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes - it will be okay this once, but I'm with these other bloggers - take care of the undie situation. And - as you are wandering aroung blog land stop at my place and pick up the award I've passed to you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have been checking out Google reader and being the not so techno savvy peron that I am, I don't get it. Can it tell me when someone updates their blog? That would be great, but how do I do it if so?

    ReplyDelete
  16. You can always blog between loads, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good luck with that. I came on my reader to find 70 posts to read.....eeekkkkk...
    Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog recently. It has been a joy to have you there. :) I appreciate your time...even if you are wearing dirty panties! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?