Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2007

The Dog Ate It. Yeah, That's It! The Dog!

Dear Mrs. Blogreader,

Megan was unfortunately unable to complete her homework assignment to turn in today.

Actually she has it about halfway done, but is just too tard and ee-yull to finish and post it, on accounta this styupid bladder infection which has returned with a vengeance. I'm telling you this not as a bid for your sympathy but to explain why Megan won't be regaling you with funny package store stories tonight as she promised she would on Friday. And yes, she is well aware of how crushed you and the rest of the class must certainly be feeling about this failure on her part to live up to the expectations she herself set forth here publicly on the blog and for that she is truly and deeply and emphatically sorry.

Megan has, however, prepared some extra-credit work. She wanted you all to read a real beverage-snorter... a pee-in-your-pants funny post written by her wise and witty pal JulieMom. If you love What NOT to Wear and/or the Food Network, you are going to be rolling on your floor just seconds after you click. right.
.
.
.

HERE!

Megan will be back in class soon (hopefully she can get in to see a doctor tomorrow or at the very least early in the day on Tuesday) to close the loop on the package store post. I will tell you now though that serendipitously enough, the randomly-selected winner of the personalized token of my esteem was none other than JulieMom herself. Megan be sending her something special this week. Something small and light and good for travel, I expect!

Thank you for your kind understanding in this matter,

Megan's Mother

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to JulieMom's blog. LOVED IT. Everytime that Sandra Lee is on, Topher and I talk about what a lush she must be!

    Sorry you are ailin'. We are all under the weather, too. But it's sinus related. I currently have laryngitis, which I now get this time every year! Take care and hope you get to the Dr tomorrow

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man. I hate bladder infections. First time I got one was the first year I was married. It got bad really fast, but after a midnight trip to the doctor, some medicine, and lots of cranberry juice, I was good to go back to student teaching. Do feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOhhh!! I'm a WINNER?!?!? YEEHAW!

    And thanks for the link love my friend. I do hope you and this infection soon part ways. Icky yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon! Can't wait to hear the package store story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!!!!!
    i'll be waiting patiently.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Megans Mom,
    Megan is excused for turning her homework in late. I have never had a bladder infection but have heard they are just plain miserable! I am sure that being the conscientious mother you are, you will ensure that her homework does get done and turned in at a later date. I hope she is feeling better and can return to class soon. Mrs. Blogreader

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry to hear that you are back to not feeling well. I hope you are better soon. Meanwhile, I'll be standing by waiting to hear about package stores.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHHH NOOOO!!!

    :(

    Hope you're feeling better soon.

    :)

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the link! Nice to know you're looking out for our daily laugh fix, even if you have to farm it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?