Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

Participate TODAY in The Baby Blanket Auction I'm hosting to help Baby Teagan and her family. Help a child and get a really neat homemade (by lil ol' me) baby blanket in the process!

Menu Plan Mondays are hosted weekly by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

Okay, so... Turns out, meat just ain't all that.


Last week's menu plan featured only one night of meat. Well, poultry. And would you belive there was zero belly-aching to be heard? Zero. Color me surprised and delighted.

These Spinach and Cream cheese Enchiladas were phee.no.me.nal. YUMMO! I mean it! And the Potato Pancakes with Vegetarian Stew also got good reviews. Bean gobbled her pancake up (withOUT ketchup I might add) with wild abandon.

But last week was last week and it's up to me to trump myself this week with more tasty meat-freeness. With a successful week and a modest amount of confidence under my belt (which I have cinched up a notch, 'cause I LOST WEIGHT going meatless), I'm excited to hit the kitchen and crank out more vegetable-y goodness. Let's take a little look-see, shall we?

Monday
Fantastic Fish Pie
Sugar Snap Peas

Tuesday
Farmers’ Market Surprise


Wednesday

Lemon Chicken Schnitzel with Roasted Potatoes
Green Beans

Thursday
Leftovers

Friday
Antipasto Pasta Salad




I'm nervous about the fish pie... I hope it really IS fantastic. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Monday!
    Your menu looks delicious!
    ♥♥♥♥
    annie
    My Life as Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan - that sounds delish! I am definitely going to be using your menus in the next few weeks as we *try* to move towards more meatless meals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great healthy meal plan this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great menu, everything looks yummy!!!

    ♥Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. those enchiladas sound delicious!! what a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leftovers is always my favorite thing to make. ;) Once again, I wish I lived next door!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?