Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Link Love

Yes, I am crankin' out the posts like a big dog with a URL this morning. I awoke at 4 AM in a sweaty fit of inspiration, what can I say?

Here are some Things that Made Me Go Hmmm this weekend. Check them out and leave 'em love in the comments, okay?

JulieMom writes songs, y'all! Purty, moving, heartfelt songs. Having only known JulieMom for a few days, this was news to me! She posted lyrics to one that I really enjoyed right here.

I was really humbled by Megan's (SortaCrunchy) clear and insightful introspection here. I don't think I could ever stare my own self QUITE so boldly in the eyes and publish an inventory of my findings, but she inspired me to consider trying. Someday. Maybe. Or I could just go by her list. I mean, we DO have the same name afterall...

Know what I love about DCRMom (Musings of a Housewife)? That you can go read her, fun post after fun post after fun post, and she's all we're havin' fun... tra la la.. havin' fun... havin' fun... and then WHAMMO! She goes all serious and reflective on you! And she does thoughtful just as well as or perhaps even a sliver better than she does lighthearted and entertaining. She wrote Time Marches On late last week. You will identify fully with her thoughts, trust me.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the love, and the comments!! You are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the linkage, friend! Good luck for tomorrow. I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?