Monday, July 23, 2007

Lickety Split Link Love


If you are a fan of TLC's What Not to Wear AND The Food Network, you must hasten... yes HASTEN, or maybe even HIE THEE HITHER to read this post by JulieMom. I HOWLED over it. HOWLED, I TELL YOU. Too bad Molto Mario didn't make the cut, though. Stacy and Clinton could do a complete show just cuttin' on him in the 360 degree mirror.

Heck, the orange clogs alone would keep 'em busy for half an hour!


  1. Love it! Thanks for pointing me that way.

    And yeah - Mario would need an entire hour long episode unto himself.

  2. Thanks for the comment, and the traffic!! Hmm...what can I write next to get them to come over...

    *wrings hands maniacally and twists mustache*

    Glad it made you chuckle. God bless!!

    And just to let you know, I don't REALLY have a mustache. That was just for dramatic effect.

  3. Thanks for directing us there. So stinking funny! BTW, I made Giada's sauce again, and this time I followed the recipe, only substituting canned tomatoes for fresh, and it came out GREAT! Hope your tomates ripen soon!