Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Baby Blanket Auction for Teagan, Monday July 23

Auction Opens:
Monday, July 23rd at 8:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time
Auction Closes:
Tuesday, July 23rd at 8:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time
To Bid:
1) Review current bids below in the comments field.
2) In a new Comment, leave the following information:
Your bid (in US Dollars). No smaller than 50 cent increments please. For example if the previous bid is $15.00, the next bid must be $15.50 or higher.
Along with your bid, Please leave me a quick and easy way to contact you online... Either your email address or a functional link back to your own blog.
3) Check back often to keep your own bid on top!
Thank you again for helping Teagan and her family.
I'm gonna make you the sweetest little blankies you ever did see!

15 comments:

  1. I would like to start bidding for 1 at $15. Good luck with the auction.
    Karen
    ksrsmith@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks Karen for starting off the bidding right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to place a $20.00 bid. Thanks! julieabird@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Yay! I'll go one higher with $21. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoohooo. Even if I made blankets for just the first three bids, we'd have $56 for Teagan and her family. That's not too shabby. Thanks for the support ladies! Come on... $21... Do I hear $25?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to bid $30.00 please!
    julieabird@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'Kay! We're up to $76 total for the top three bids... I can feel my blankie-making juices starting to flow now! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I mean the top bid is $30... but all total the top three bids total $76. Clarity is good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll bid $50...

    Christy (disneymom3@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, now we're cookin' with grease, y'all. $135 for the top three total bids! And 10 more hours to go!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll bid $50 as well.. Megan you have a great heart... Miss you, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  12. Correcting Carole's bid to $51. Thanks Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay you all are out of my league now, haha. This is an amazing thing you're doing, yay you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bidding's closed now! Thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete